Heat Resistant Paint
Home › Products › Heat Resistant Paint
Price : 485.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 1000 Kilogram
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
|Place of Origin
| Click to view more |
Main Raw Material
WHITE OR ANY COLOUR
L/C, D/P, T/T
Our products are formed under the supervisor of experienced quality control managers utilizing only premium materials and the latest technologies. Buyers can trust us to make delivery of consignments since; we have collaborated with reckoned transportation service providers.
Description : Heat Resistant Paint is a 100% acrylic emulsion, heat insulating, anti-carbonation, exterior coating.
- Protects external surfaces against carbonation and similar environmental attacks.
- Provides durable and long lasting finish to the external surface.
- Can withstand extreme climatic changes like heavy rainfall, high humidity and heat reduce the room temperature up to 5 degrees.
- A single component liquid that is easily applied by brush.
- Protects the structures from water leakages or dampness.
- Prevents rise in internal temperature.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Prevents formation of carbonation deposits on the surface, thereby preserves the external surface, increases the total service life of the structure, and thus reduces maintenance cost per year.
- Prevents formation of fungi and algae hence, exteriors look freshly painted for years.
- Has UV protection characteristic.
- Has a fairly good resistance to abrasion due to normal wear and tear.
- Does not require a priming coat, thus eliminates additional expenses and saves time
Directions for Use
- Surface Preparation & Cleaning : Life and performance is directly dependent on the extent and quality of cleaning. Clean the surface to remove dirt, loose particles, flaking paint, etc. In case of steel surfaces, remove all scales, rust and grease. Examine the surface closely for any cracks or openings. Fill cracks with Walfit –Crack Seal and for specialized cracks use BY WALFIT- DON Waterproofing.
- Application : Open the container and stir well with a mechanical stirrer to attain uniform consistency. Mix one litre Heat Rsistant Paint with one litre water in a clean container and apply as a priming coat. Following which mix one litre Heat Resistant Paint with 400 ml potable water in a clean container. Stir thoroughly. Apply by brush, roller or spray. Depending on the recommendations, apply two or three coats. Maintain a minimum interval of 4-6 hours between successive coats.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance : White / pigmented viscous
- Odou : Slight acrylic odour
- Specific Gravity : 1.3 ± 0.1 at 25oC
- pH : 7.0 to 10.00
Looking for "Heat Resistant Paint" ?